It is Kilian's birthday today. It amazes me how much joy a child can bring into life. It depresses me that so many people close it off - something damaged in their hearts. Over generations perhaps. I guess I am fortunate that my children can make me so happy.
Translate
Sunday, December 17, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meditation on Fantasy and Imagination
Meditation on Fantasy and Imagination C. S. Lewis has had at least as great of an influence on my thinking as any other wri...
-
I suppose I see something of my earlier self in House, not as unhappy or nihilistic to be sure but sharing something like his metaphysi...
-
Thinking about grief today. I wonder what it says about how the world must be if it is more than just a biological-psychological-evolution...
-
Reflections on the Book of Matthew The Gospel of Matthew is at the heart of what draws me to its protagonist – Christ Jesus – and wh...

No comments:
Post a Comment